Monday, November 16, 2009

Holiday values...

I'm participating in a forum learning to create a project (I think a scrapbook/album thing) for the holidays. The first part of the assignment is to think about what values are important to me during the holiday season. Here's my list:
  • family
  • togetherness
  • thankfulness
  • joy
  • giving
  • laughter
Of all the things that could be associated with the holidays, these are the things I value and cherish most. The times when we're all together (with either family!) and we spend time talking, laughing, playing games and just in general, being family. I love that. I love the way our small group is becoming another family for us. Families should be the places and people with whom we can be most ourselves and still be loved and accepted. I'm so thankful for all that I consider family.

What do you value during the madness of the holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment